The Douglas E. Castle Consultancy will help you and your company achieve success in all of your most important goals, quickly and efficiently.
For more than 35 years, Douglas E. Castle has been a much sought-after expert advisor, consultant, project manager, director, author, speaker, negotiator, financier and mentor to many companies (and their senior-level executives, individually) across virtually every industry sector, and at every developmental stage — from solopreneur garage startups to medium-sized international and multinational concerns, both For-Profit and Not-For-Profit. His network of contacts and influence are formidable. Using virtual conferencing, Mr. Castle is able to offer his advisory services to companies, executives and entrepreneurs throughout the world.
You can learn more about Mr. Castle’s educational, experiential and professional background and accomplishments by clicking HERE.
You can schedule a conference or meeting with Mr. Castle by using the vCita Dashboard below:
Tags, Labels, Search Terms And Keywords For This Page:
management, financing, funding, capitalization, monetization, planning, business, project, monitoring, risk assessment, risk containment, negotiation, presentation, budgeting, variance analysis, investment, joint venture, merger, acquisition, licensing, leasing, factoring, discounting, reporting, training, team building, incentives, terms and conditions, marketing, promotion, publicity, public relations, branding, restructuring, risk-reward ratio, supply chain, collection period, forecasting, leadership, advisory, goals, self-sustaining, cash flow, debt-service ratio, inbound marketing, outbound marketing, efficiency, current ratio, market share, diversification, hedging, differentiation, international, global, growth, Douglas E. Castle…
- Sgrouples: Letter To Management – Compliments! (douglasecastle.com)
- OptumRx And United Health Group Think We’re Stupid. (douglasecastleblog.com)
- Running Behind? You’re Mismanaging Time And Tasks (douglasecastleblog.com)
- Horizontal Integration: Competitors Or Peers In Combination (douglasecastleblog.com)
- Charity’s Motivations – The Unhidden Agenda (douglasecastle.com)
- Internationalism – Pride And Politics versus Collaboration And Efficiency – Douglas E. Castle (theinternationalistpage.blogspot.com)
- Sunk Costs: Watering Dead Flowers – Emotion Versus Business Logic (douglasecastleblog.com)